We recognize that your privacy is very important and take it seriously. This Privacy & Cookies Policy describes Balkan Sunflowers's policies and procedures on the collection, use and disclosure of your information when you use the services, websites, and applications offered by Balkan Sunflowers (the "Services") and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
By using the Services, you consent to our use of your information in accordance with this Privacy & Cookies Policy. We will not use or share your personal information with anyone except as described in this Privacy & Cookies Policy. Capitalized terms that are not defined in this Privacy & Cookies Policy have the meaning given them in our Terms of Service.
This Privacy & Cookies Policy is intended to meet our duties of transparency under the "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR". We will post any modifications or changes to this Privacy & Cookies Policy on this page. Who We Are and How to Contact Us Who we are. Balkan Sunflowers Kosova is the Controller (for the purposes of the GDPR) of your Personal Data (referred to as either "Balkan Sunflowers Kosova", "we", "us" or "our" in this Privacy & Cookies Policy). Our address is 31 Bajram Kelmendi, Prishtina, Kosovo 10000.
How to contact us. If you have any questions about our practices or this Privacy & Cookies Policy, please contact us at [email protected] Your Rights Relating To Your Personal Data You have the right under this Privacy and Cookies Policy, and by law if you are within the EU, to:
• Request access to your Personal Data. If you are within the EU, this enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right if you are within the EU to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to processing of your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
• Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of Personal Data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. • Request the transfer of your Personal Data. If you are within the EU, we will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
• Withdraw consent. This right only exists where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data ("Consent Withdrawal"). If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to the certain specific functionalities of our Site.
We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent. How to exercise your rights. If you want to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us using the contact details in Who We Are and How to Contact Us. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of your other rights).
If you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, please note that if you are in the EU the GDPR gives you the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority, which for the UK, is the Information Commissioner's Office. Marketing Communications Preferences You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages or modify your email preferences at any time through any of the following methods:
• by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you; or
• through your account settings; and
• by contacting us at any time using the contact details in Who We Are and How to Contact Us. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to Personal Data provided to us as a result of emails relating to existing or pending hires, purchases or investments using the Services or consent to direct marketing communications. How We Use Your Personal Data and Why We generally use Personal Data for the following: to deliver and improve our Services; to manage your account and provide you with customer support; to perform research and analysis about your use of the Services; to develop, display, and track Content and advertising tailored to your interests on the Services and other sites, including, potentially, providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites; website or mobile application analytics; to diagnose or fix technology problems; to automatically update the Services on your device; to verify your identify and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity; to enforce or exercise any rights in our Terms of Service; In respect of each of the purposes for which we use your Personal Data, the GDPR requires us to ensure that we have a legal basis for that use if you are within the EU. The legal bases depend on the Services you use and how you use them. This means we collect and use your Personal Data only where:
• We need it to provide you the Services, including to operate the Services, provide customer support and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of the Services;
• It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the Services and to protect our legal rights and interests; or
• We need to process your data to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. We may also rely on your consent as a legal basis for using your Personal Data where we have expressly sought it for a specific purpose. If we do rely on your consent to a use of your Personal Data, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place). We have set out below, in a table format, more detailed examples of relevant purposes for which we may use your Personal Data. Links to Other Websites This Privacy & Cookies Policy applies only to the Services. The Services may contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by Balkan Sunflowers Kosova. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Please remember that when you use a link to go from the Services to another website, our Privacy & Cookies Policy is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on our Site, is subject to that website's own rules and policies. Such third parties may use their own cookies or other methods to collect information about you. Changes to Our Privacy & Cookies Policy We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Privacy & Cookies Policy at any time. Any changes or updates will be effective immediately upon posting to this page. You should review this Privacy & Cookies Policy regularly for changes. You can determine if changes have been made by checking the Effective Date below. Your continued use of our Site following the posting of any changes to this Privacy & Cookies Policy means you consent to such changes.